Good morning! Thanks to Cascadian clouds, it’s darker now than it was during the eclipse yesterday. But that’s not important right now because! Leannan Sidhe have given their Kickstarter project a reboot – better video, new backer rewards, new levels, all kinds of things. Two days in and they’re at 59%, no lie, so check that shit out. Particularly if you pledged before. No, wait: particularly if you didn’t.
Also, THE PAMCAKES WIN THE PENNANT! THE PAMCAKES WIN THE PENNANT! Derp has some fandom, but apparently everybody just hates Herp.
Man, Herp. That fucker.
WHAT PLAYTHINGS DID YOU OFFER UP ON FRIDAY? A whole bunch, actually, thanks! Here, look at all this:
- GlennS offers poetry by Neil Gaiman and 2001: A LEGO iPhone Charger Odyssey, as directed by Stanley Ku-brick. Ow.
- Anna says Fuck yeah, corgis!
- Marikat offered cheerleading? I’m not sure.
- Over on LJ, tereshkova2001 reminded everyone that Streetfair was this weekend! And lo, there was fair food. Okay, really, pretty good food. Yum.
- Also, St. Rev likes Hellboy.
- 403 linked to And RSA Animate on human motivation, worth your time if you haven’t seen it.
- The cello mania has reached the point of ubiquity in geekdom, but that’s no reason not to watch Cello Wars, courtesy oh6.
- Jamie provides an epic kitteh jump, before
- 403 returns for a second-helping of disturbing recursion: the game of Life, emulated in the game of Life.
Nobody’s told me about writing a review for Cracksman Betty yet. I has a sad. No review love? I’ll extend the deadline ’till the end of the month, then. In the meantime, go throw some love on it on iTunes. MOAR STARS PLZ!